Friday, September 19, 2008

Pay It Forward

Ok ya'll...I know people bad mouth the internet a lot, but I have to say that the internet has enriched my life...not only with information 24/7, but with amazing friends that I would have never met without the internet. One of those friends name is Corinna, who recently saw in an online magazine a story about a beautiful women struggling/fighting/living with cancer...and since Corinna has such a knack for words click here http://www.myscrapbooklife.com/her-name-is-anita/ to read the story and see how see has managed to organize our little yahoo group into 'paying it forward' to this amazing women that we have never met.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, bless your little pea pickin' heart for saying nice things about me to the world. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for participating in my little venture and helping me about something I feel strongly about. Love ya, girlfriend.

Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com

Our photo shoot with Melissa (houstonpaparazzi.com)

Pictures of Gracelynn...this has only just begun...

A few (from the 2000 pictures) of my Favs....