Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ebay Blessings

so, some of the auctions have been on ebay for the last couple of weeks in honor of Anita....and Corinna received this email today...

"My name is M****** and I found these punches recently and stumbled upon your auction today, some would use the word accident, but that is not a word I use anymore. I would first like to tell you what a blessing your story has been to me this morning. I have been battling cancer for the past four years. I am currently going through Chemo, my fourth round, and I can speak first hand about how special you are. I can tell you that this would mean the world to me as I know it does for Anita. The Lord has blessed you with a loving and giving spirit. I too have been too ill to do my scrapbooking justice, and would love to donate to your cause... please, let me know what I can do to help. I don't have much but what I do have I would love to share. I look forward to following the story to the end! THANK you for giving others joy and most of all...something other than our illness to focus on,because we are not cancer. Thanks for allowing me to take your time. I look forward to helping"

You just never really know how these things will touch people...but every since we started this project...I am amazed and how generous people really are....and a little bit of faith in people has been restored. Thanks Corinna for making me a part of this...love you.

No comments:

Our photo shoot with Melissa (houstonpaparazzi.com)

Pictures of Gracelynn...this has only just begun...

A few (from the 2000 pictures) of my Favs....