Sunday, August 3, 2008

...

So I am pretty much 3 months away from my due date. It's been a rough few days...a bit of an emotional mess...but I'm hanging in there..and more importantly Corey has manged to not shoot me for being so damn irrational. I've been alittle stressed about the finanical aspects of this kiddo, stressed about feeling like crap (although better than I have felt the first 6 months), stressed about work, miserable with the heat here...102 last night at 5 pm!, stressed about making Corey's 30th birthday something cool, stressed about the possibility of a Hurricane coming our way, stressed about deciding if we want to renew our lease here or not (the people upstairs have a toddler that just learn to walk...and it flipping sounds like king kong is up there...i don't want to be mad at them...but it's hard because they wake us up all the time, and it's just near constant...I live for that child to take a flipping nap)...anyway, I'm trying to focus on the positive now...trying to look at this a "only 3 months left"

No comments:

Our photo shoot with Melissa (houstonpaparazzi.com)

Pictures of Gracelynn...this has only just begun...

A few (from the 2000 pictures) of my Favs....